Let’s get to know the faces behind musicube. Next is David, founder of musicube.
David, what is your job at musicube?
My mail footer says "CEO". But I guess it is a little bit of everything. From investor relations to coding. From accounting to creating pleasant working environments.
What do you like most about working at musicube?
Well, for me it is a dream coming true to live a life as an entrepreneur. It is a huge privilege to have a job that let’s me do both what I love and what I am good at. I love the aspect of craftmanship. Be it the product that we build, the business around it or most important the team that’s growing more and more.
Tell us three fun facts about you that we would never have guessed:
- I can whistle super low. Believe me, I validated that. Super low. One day there will be a situation that will be of use.
- I played football for some years and all goals I made were own goals. All of them. I won't tell the total number.
- The only thing that influenced my professional way more than working with music and data is working with wood and saws.
Name a song…
- ...whose lyrics you know by heart.
Herbert Grönemeyer – Bochum
- ...that reminds you of your childhood or youth.
Die Ärzte - Hurra
- ...that gets you on the dance floor.
R.E.M. – It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
- ...you would take with you on a lonely island.
Godspeed You! Black Emperor – Storm
- ...that reminds you of a special moment.
Tool – Ænima
Stay tuned, as time goes by we will introduce more and more colleagues from the musicube team. In the meantime, you can listen to the songs mentioned so far in our Spotify playlist.